So I decided to make the movie boxes for kids, and some home made slushies. And I’ll show you how!Items you will need:
- Cereal Boxes
- Wrapping Paper (if you want to make it extra pretty)
- Box Cutter
- Fold Top Sandwich Bag or Little Cups or bowls to fit inside the holes that you cut.
How to Make a Kids Movie BoxI’m going to try to keep this as simple as possible so I don’t confuse you.
- FIRST. We’re going to wrap our boxes in some wrapping paper. In the last boxes I made, I wrapped it so that the white side of the paper was facing out and my kids decorated it as they pleased.
- SECOND. Trace in a cup holder and little compartments for popcorn or candy. I usually have those lined popcorn bags like from the circus or the movies (DOLLAR STORE HAS THEM). But little sandwich bags will do. I even made a little box out of foil for my sons larger box. Really anything will do so don’t feel like you have buy any extra materials. Whatever you have on hand will work.
- THIRD. Use your box cutter to cut out the holes your traced and place in your liners so the popcorn and candy don’t go rolling around. I used old QT cups to put the slushies in.
Make a Slushy!
This is the simplest recipe ever. All you have to do is blend together some Water, Ice, and Kool-aide mix you could also use Powerade, or other flavored drinks. For the adults, you could add alcohol, but be sure to keep it from your kids.
The Final Look
The Completed Look!
Check this out!
Check out the Book Challenge for Children. All you have to do is read 10 books, and you have the chance to win a book for free for your child. It is free to join and free to win!