Supply List for Your Movie Night BoxesYou can buy any of these items at dollar tree.
- Cereal Boxes
- Wrapping Paper (if you want to make it extra pretty)
- Box Cutter
- Reusable Popcorn Baskets – 2 Pack (available at Dollar Tree)
- A Cup for Treats and Candy – I bought some character cups or you can use a solo cup
- A water bottle for the slushies
How To Make The Kids Movie BoxSimple Steps – You can Also Download ‘Steps to Make the Family Movie Night – Kids Box’ PDF Here
- Find a Cereal Box that you’re fine parting with.
- And some wrapping paper. You can use the white side and get creative with it, or you can use a fun pattern of your choich
- Mark places for your containers. Measure and mark places for your containers to go, then cut them out with a box cutter.
- Use it! Place your popcorn and candy in their places and sit down for your movie night.
The Final Look
Check this out!
If you decide you want to take a break for TV, but still want to spend quality time with your kids AND win a FREE book! Check out our Free Book Challenge for Children!